shop and drop
September 24, 2020
Terms & Conditions
SHOP N DROP | NAKHEEL MALL
The Shop n Drop service will be available during Nakheel Mall trading hours.
- Spend AED200/Receipt or more to avail Shop n Drop service
- By using this service, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood and consent to these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- Nakheel Mall shall not be held responsible for the loss or damage of any bag or item. This includes items dropped or collected for the Shop n Drop Service.
- Nakheel Mall reserves the right not to accept any shopping item. These items may include food, beverages and perishable items. In addition, grocery items, flowers, delicate or breakable objects, prescription drugs, money, jewelry, precious metal, preciousstones, watches, personal belongings, antiques, plants, animals and any illegal items under UAE Law.
- Sealing of all shopping bags must take place in the presence of the customer at the dedicated service desk.
- The weight of each shopping bag must not exceed 5 kg in weight.
- The size of a customer’s shopping bag(s) must not exceed the size of the Shop n Drop services seal bags.
- Nakheel Mall reserves the right to dispose any uncollected bag(s) and item(s) after 48 hours.
- Customer’s needs to call 15 minutes before approaching Shop n Drop desk for shopping bag(s) collection
- By registering for the Shop n Drop Service, the customer accepts the above terms and conditions.
- The above terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.